08 March 2008

Seventh day of the Fast - Septième jour du jeûne

Sunrise at 5:58. The day was very relaxing today. We spent time at home. In the late afternoon, I went to the Shrine of the Báb, where I saw a white dove sitting on one of the windows. It was the first time that I had seen one there and I wished I had my camera with me! After I got back, John cooked and we went for dinner at some friends’. We had a great time catching up.

Le soleil s’est levé à 5h58 ce matin. Aujourd’hui c’était un jour très relax. On a passé du temps à la maison. Je suis allée au Mausolée du Báb en fin d’après midi. J’y ai vu un pigeon blanc. C’etait la première fois queue j’en voyais un là-bas. Si seulement j’avais eu mon appareil photo avec moi ! A mon retour, John a commencé à cuisiner puis nous sommes allés manger chez des amis. C’était bien de les revoir, ça faisait longtemps.


Sunrise

Kamyar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that photo of Kamyar was taken just before he pooped on John. Ha!

Natascha said...

Mojan, I can not believe that the first ever ever time that you comment on our blog you talk about poop!! Smiles :-)