12 March 2008

Eleventh day of the Fast – Onzième jour du jeûne

Sunrise at 5:53. Has anybody else who fasts noticed that people who don’t fast and eat around you often feel really bad when doing that? I wondered about that is all day today. So, for those who were wondering, you should know it doesn’t make me feel any more hungry and it doesn’t make me dislike the people who are eating when I am fasting because I am and they aren’t.

Today, I visited three bakeries to look at finger food pastries and free tasters, and I talked about cookies and drinks almost all day for my work. That was quite fun!

Le soleil s’est levé à 5h53 ce matin. Est-ce que quelqu’un d’autre a remarqué que les gens qui ne font pas le jeûne et qui mangent devant toi lorsque toi tu jeûnes se sentient toujours mal de faire ça ? Pendant toute la journée, je me suis demandée pourquoi ces gens ressentent ça. Alors, au cas où vous vous demandiez, ça ne me donne pas plus faim ou ça ne me fait pas moins vous aimer parce que je jeûne et pas vous.

Hier, j’ai visité 3 boulangeries pour chercher des petits fours, j’ai regardé dégustations gratuites et j’ai parlé de gateaux et de boissons pendant presque toute la journée pour mon travail. C’est amusant !

Sunrise - big clouds

A few minutes after sunrise

Finger food

Something to talk about during meals in the dining room



No comments: