03 March 2008

Second day of the Fast - Deuxième jour du jeûne

Sunrise at 6:04. It is so special to witness the city waking up. It makes me think of Jacques Dutronc’s song – Il est 5 heures, Paris s’éveille (It is 5 o’clock, Paris is waking up). There is something special about that song.

This morning I drank some coffee because I had to get ride of my headache that has been staying with me for two days now.

Not having to eat gives you more time during the day. It doesn’t mean of course that you don’t get hungry, but you get used to it.

Le soleil s’est levé à 6h04 ce matin. C’est une experience unique de voir la ville se réveiller. Ca me fait penser à la chanson de Jacques Dutronc – Il est 5 heures, Paris s’éveille. J’aime beaucoup cette chanson.

Ce matin j’ai bu du café parce que je voulais me débarrasser d’un mal de tête qui me poursuit depuis 2 jours.

Ne pas manger pendant la journée te donne plus de temps pour faire des choses. Evidemment, ça ne veut pas dire que tu n’as faim, mais au bout d’un moment tu t’y habitues.





passion fruit that I am hoping to eat tomorrow
des fruits de la passion j’espère manger demain

2 comments:

montague said...

i can't do without the coffee either! and wow, that picture of the clouds and the sun is absolutely breathtaking! sunrise or sunset?

Natascha said...

Yeah I love that photo! It was taken at sunrise :-)