19 February 2008

I am ready to sew away!

This one is for Amy!

I am the proud owner of a sewing machine since yesterday!
I am so excited and I can't wait to start sewing. I know hardly anything about sewing; that is why when some months ago I wanted to start a project (sorry, it is still top secret! But you will hear soon about it!), I waited until my mother came to visit us so that she could help me out! And that is also why my parents-in-law bought me a book on sewing!

Did I mention I am excited? I can't wait to start sewing.

2 comments:

montague said...

ah! I love it!!! Congratulations dear one! That book is great too- i leafed through it a couple of times at the bookstore. Can't wait to see what you make!

Sholeh said...

I love sewing machines...I miss mine dearly. :-) Have fun! (I finally discovered your blog...can't believe it took me this long.)