01 July 2006

Reddy travellers / La vie en rouge

We've just discovered this fun tool for people who like to travel and see how much of the world they've seen (and show everybody else, of course). Thanks to Manijeh and Vince for the idea.

Nous venons de découvrir cet outil marrant pour les amateurs du voyage qui veulent voir combien de pays ils ont visités (et, bien sûr, le montrer à tout le monde). Merci à nos amis Manijeh et Vince pour l'idée.



create your own visited countries map



As you can see, between us we've covered 42 countries, or 18% of the world. Still a way to go to to catch up with André, then! (His map would be all red).

Comme vous pouvez le voir, nous avons déjà visité 42 pays, soit 18% du monde. Il nous en reste encore beaucoup pour rattraper André ! (on ne verrait que du rouge sur sa carte).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

john pilgrim!!!
i don´t know how i ended up here in your blog, but somehow i´m here, and i remembered you!! heheh... we met in Uruguay like 6 years ago, i think you were living in Argentina at the time and we were in that year of service course thing in Uruguay for a month... remember that??? hehehehe.... check out my fotolog maybe if u see my face u´ll remember me too. it´s www.fotolog.net/lilojoon
bye!!!
lorena.

Leila Gates-Wai said...

Hey John,
Do you remember me? I met you in Uruguay while you were serving there, and we were doing Ruhi intensive, I was there with my sister Lorena.

I was also serving in Haifa from 2002-05 I met my husband there, we are now in California.

It was nice to find your blog. Solo queria mandar Fuerzas! Estamos aqui haciendo oraciones para que todo se calme pronto.